We LOVE worshipping Jesus!
He has given us life, abundant and eternal, and deserves the very best from us.
We have a great worship team that includes the band, the media team, our greeters, communion ushers and a congregation that gathers in anticipation of the presence of God.
To create an atmosphere where Christ is celebrated every time His people gather.
As a part of Park’s Vision to be a Garden of God’s Delight, we are Watered in Worship.
Our worship services are a place where we gather weekly and celebrate Jesus.
We value the traditions of our faith. This includes spoken traditions and traditional hymns that have been passed down through the generations. These have held and instructed our faith for so many years and are valuable for us today.
(1) Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.
(2) I praise you for remembering me in everything and for holding to the traditions just as I passed them on to you.
We value the new songs. There is so much being written in honor of the Lord today and we love celebrating Him through new creativity.
This obviously includes new songs, but also includes those who have the gift of praising God through new technology.
(1) Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him.
(2) Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.
(3) Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy.
(4) For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.